Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Our Playroom!

Today I'm sharing the most used room in our home, our playroom!  This room is one of the main reasons why we chose this house.  Our home was originally the model home for the neighborhood so the garage was finished as the sales office.  There's a lot less business, and a lot more fun, happening in that old sales office as it is now our playroom.  On a side note, the first owners added a garage so the playroom isn't "costing" us a garage.





 






Source List:
  • Shelving Units - Ikea Expedit units (baskets also from Ikea)
  • Easel - Ikea Mala Easel
  • Circus Tent - Ikea Cirkustalt
  • Sofa, Chair & Ottoman - Pier One (about 10 years ago)
  • Book Ledges - Ikea Ribba Picture Ledges
  • Play Kitchen - KidKraft Retro Kitchen
  • Children's Table & Chairs - Ikea Latt Table & Chairs
  • Train Table - Imaginarium
  • Children's Chairs - Pottery Barn Kids My First Anywhere Chair
  • Scrabble Letters - I made these using square wood plaques from Hobby Lobby.  I designed my Scrabble letters using PowerPoint and printed them on regular paper.  Then I traced over the letters onto the wood plaques using transfer paper.  Finally, I painted the letters with black craft paint.
  • Wall quotes - I made these.  Check out my Etsy shop!  I can make burlap prints with any quote or phrase you choose!  (I bought the frames at Michaels)
  • Hot Air Balloon and Polka Dot Wall Art - I found gift wrap that I loved and framed it.  So easy and there are some really cute gift wraps out there!
  • Cornhole Boards - My parents bought these at a local craft show
  • Magnet Board - Ikea Spontan magnetic board
  • Window Valences - I made these based on a fantastic tutorial from Kristen at Down Home Inspiration.  They were super easy, cheap, no sew and only took about 10 minutes to make.  The fabric is Premier Prints Towers Village in Blue/Natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment