Monday, September 15, 2014

It's (almost) Fall, Y'all!

Fall is hands down my favorite season and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment!  So, I just can't wait to start decorating for fall.  I'm proud whenever I can force myself to wait until after Labor Day to make the big switch from summer to fall.

Here's my new chalkboard for the season:

I enjoyed making that one so much that I decided to decorate Little Man's chalkboard (we painted the back of our kitchen counter with chalk paint so Little Man would have a large canvas at just the right height).  I didn't get too fancy with this one because I knew Little Man would pretty it up as soon as he woke from his nap.  But, you've got to love those toddler scribbles!  And, after all, I am the one who hijacked his chalkboard.



Before
After
I've also been working on some new fall-inspired burlap prints for my shop.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment