Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello, Spring!

In my neck of the woods, we had a lot of snow this year so I'm very excited that spring is finally here!  I decided to give my living room a quick refresh for spring by updating some cushion covers. 
 
 
 
First, I made new envelope pillow covers for the black & cream damask cushions on my couch.  The new fabric is called Emory Tangerine.  I bought it at my favorite local fabric store, U-Fab (they have an online store so you don't have to miss out if you're not local to Richmond).

BEFORE
AFTER
 
Next, I recovered the seat cushions of my rattan chairs in the same fabric.  I love how the tangerine breathes new life into the whole room.  If you'd like to make new covers for your seat cushions, check out this great tutorial from the Shabby Creek Cottage.
  
BEFORE

AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment